Are you looking for ways of winning real money by playing slots online? Today, we’re exploring the concept of slot farming to see how you can take advantage of the RTP rate of slot machines to make the most of your gaming session. This is top tier gambling.
How Do Online Slots Work?
Knowing how online slot machines work is the first step in grasping what slot farming is all about. At casino sites, slots are the most common game type you’ll come across and like any other casino game, they’re mostly based on luck. Every online slot game is made of 3, 5 or more reels with rows of symbols. When you place a bet and click on the spin button, the reels slide and come to rest. For each slot, players all have the same winning probability since the game has its set rules and specific characteristics.
Winnings are awarded in slots following values on the game’s paytable which tells you what the multiplier value is for landing matching symbols on the reels. Most slots work with the paylines mechanism while a few rather have cluster formations.
How to Select the Best Online Slots
It’s important to know how to select online slots especially if you’re interested in having a slot farm with high winning potential. One of the first things to recall is that no two slots are the same as slots are defined by many features including symbols, volatility, RTP range, paylines, and house edge.
Next on, it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to place real money bets on slots that you’ve already played for free. By playing a demo game, you get a chance to learn about symbols involved in the game, how to trigger bonus rounds, and what to expect when special symbols are landed across the reels.
Furthermore, because you’re putting your bankroll at stake, you want to go for games that can help you stick to your budget. Some slot games let you bet up to €250 at once while others barely accept €50 maximum bets.
Finally, it might be smart to stick to the same kind of slots when doing slot farming. High rollers are known to prefer games that can pay big and these are often very volatile games with low RTPs. If you’re more concerned about being able to grab wins regularly, you should probably go for games with high RTPs. Also, you can consider only progressive jackpot slots where can get slot bonuses and free spins.
What Is Slot Farming?
In our words, we would say slot farming is the concept of targeting specific slot machines online with the aim of playing them to maximize your chances of winning. Like real-life farming which calls for patience and hard work, you can’t just go slot farming without having a clear idea of what you’re doing. A few questions you should have answers to before diving into the slots hunt are:
What is an RTP Rate in Slots?
The Return to Player otherwise abbreviated as RTP is an indication of how often you’re likely to win at slots gaming online. This value is often a theoretical average obtained after millions of simulated games on a specific slot machine. The average online slot RTP is 96% and is said to be linked to the frequency at which wins are delivered on the game. It is believed that players get small wins often when playing slots with high RTP. The reverse goes for low RTP games that are known to pay huge prizes over longer periods. However, it should be recalled that slots are games of chance which means no matter how high the RTP, there’s no guarantee of you grabbing a win.
What is Volatility in Slots?
In online gambling, volatility is a term used to describe the risk of losing money each time a bet is placed on a slot machine. Low-volatility games can be seen as stable games where players get the most chances to win small prizes while high-volatility games are comparable to amateur tightrope walking, hundreds of meters away from the ground. Games with medium volatility come just in the middle of the other two kinds and are said to be ideal games for all kinds of players.
Once again, it should be recalled that there’s no certainty on how often you’ll win a slot game even if its volatility is low. That’s if you even get the chance to win!
Best Online Slots for Slot Farming
Knowing what to look for with online slots, you can come up with a slot farm made of several games. As you probably know, slots make up over 70% of the game lobby at most online casinos meaning there’s a wide list to choose from. To help guide you on how to go about gathering slots for your farm, we’ve done some research and have come up with some of the best online slots you can play.
- Wanted Dead or Alive is a 5x5 reel slot released by Hacksaw Gaming in 2021. It has a theoretical RTP of 96.38%, high volatility, and 15 paylines for a maximum payout of up to 12,500x your bet. With Wanted Dead or Alive, you stand a chance to grab free spins through its numerous bonus round symbols.
- Gates of Olympus by Pragmatic Play is one of the top slots released in 2021. The game has a 6x5 matrix, 20 paylines, high volatility, and an RTP of 96.5%. When playing this slot, you can get unlock the bonus game to grab up to 20 free spins.
- Fruit Party 1 and 2 yet by Pragmatic Play are fruit-themed advanced reel games with a 7x7 matrix. In both, you’ll be playing a slot with an RTP of 96.50% and high volatility where wins are delivered via cluster formations rather than paylines. These slots bring many chances to claim over 50 free spins.
- Money Train 2 is a Relax Gaming slot game released in 2020. The game lets you bet between €0.10 - €20 for a maximum win of up to 50,000x your stake. There’s a respin feature and Money Cart bonus for extra rounds across its 40 paylines. This game has an RTP of 96.40%, high volatility and a 5x4 reel.
- Tome of Madness comes with two distinct titles: Alice Cooper released in 2021 and Rich Wilde launched in 2019, both by Play’n GO. These games bring 5 reels and 5 rows, high volatility, and an average RTP of about 96.59%. Bets can be placed between €0.10 and €100 for a maximum win of 2,000 times your stake on Alice Cooper and €0.20 to €100 for at most 3,000x you bet on Rich Wild.
- Stack’em by Hacksaw Gaming is a 5x6 slot game that can be played to land winning symbols or grab free spins. The game lets you bet up to €100 for a maximum of 10,000x your wager. Its RTP is 96.2%, volatility is high, and winnings are obtained via cluster formations.
- Sweet Bonanza is one of the most common slots you’ll come across at online casinos. It is a Pragmatic Play slot with a 6x6 matrix, an RTP of 96.48%, and medium to high volatility. When Playing this slot, you can get up to 15 free spins by landing at least three rainbow bulb symbols.
- Razor Shark by Push Gaming is our last pick for your slot farm. It is a game with 5 reels and 4 rows where bets can be placed between €0.10 and €100 for a maximum win of 2,500 times your bet. The game has an RTP of 96.06% and high volatility.
On a final note, if you choose to farm slots with casino bonuses, know that there’s more that comes into play than discussed above. Casino welcome bonuses and extra spins on deposits are generally accompanied by wagering requirements. This means even if you do win, you may not be able to withdraw bonus winnings without fulfilling all the conditions beforehand. For specific bonus terms, always check the casino’s T&Cs.